Sunday, February 22, 2009

Family stuff

Sometimes family stuff comes first. We had an unexpected family crisis which we are dealing with right now. I've been good about completing most of my workouts on my own. However I do miss the team workouts.
After a busy Saturday dealing with family matters, I finally did the brick workout Sat evening, which the rest of the team did earlier Sat morning. I rode my trainer for 2 hours, transitioned, and completed a 1 hr run. My knees are a little sore this morning, perhaps too much downhill running last night. Later today I plan to swim 1.5K
The fundraising is going well. I reached 80% of my goal, with 5 months still left to go. Hopefully I'll be done before May, so I can concentrate on training during those last couple months. I'm still waiting for some of my friends who pledged to donate, but haven't pulled out the checkbook yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment